Why Delga Labels?
- Reduced set up cost vs traditional printing methods.
- Lower Minimum order quantities and able to print multiple versions.
- Ability to print onto Compostable, Semi-Gloss, Matt, Thermal, PP and Silver material substrates.
- Sustainability – Materials certified as compostable and recyclable. Inks certified as compostable.
- Adhesives – compostable, permanent, peelable and recyclable adhesives available for all applications
- Printing Inks certified as compostable and we can print over 3000 colours and metallic inks Finishing – High Build Varnish, Spot UV and foiling capabilities.
- Innovation - wash off label now available which will wash off at 30 degrees in the recycling process for recyclability and re-use.
- Lead Time is 3-5 working days from artwork approval.
At Delga Labels all digital labels and digital packaging production are produced on HP Indigo’s Industry-leading narrow-web, The WS 6900 Digital Press.
This enables Delga Labels to offer customers high productivity, versatile and tailored solutions.
Using HP’s latest Indichrome ink mixing system, we are able to mix and match more than 3000 Pantone Colours, courtesy of the 6900s wider colour gamut!
In addition, the use of HP’s SmartStream Mosaic and Collage software allows every label image to be unique and personalised to the end user.